SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION IS NOT A COST BUT AN INVESTMENT!
Marketing is strategic. To succeed, you need highly focused goals. You need a framework for a scalable, replicable framework. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a beginner or an advanced marketer — this fact will always hold true. If you run without direction, you’ll end up wasting two of your company’s most valuable assets: time and money.
Every marketing strategy should start with your customer base. Who are the people using your product? What do these individuals value, what do they feel, what products are they currently using, and what will it take to sign them on as paying customers?
Whether you’re spending $100 on Facebook ads or $100K on customer education videos, you need a carefully planned strategy. Trust what we say when we tell you that spray and pray is not an effective approach to marketing. Every marketing plan needs to start with the results that you want to achieve. ROI is not a guessing game.
Marketing success comes from reaching the right customers at just the right time in their decision-making process.
Human-to-human connections are the heart and soul of business. At the end of the day, you’re dealing with people — your company is solving problems, alleviating pain points, and providing delightful customer experiences. Revenue is something that happens as a byproduct of a sound business model and a positive customer experience.
In addition to bringing visitors to your website, you need to keep them there. Not only that, you need to transform them from interested prospects into customers. Your website needs to move the relationship forward (and seal the deal).
And once they complete their first transactions?
You need to convert your first-time visitors into repeat buyers.
Conversion optimization is the process of transforming new website visitors into paying customers — and first-time customers into repeat buyers.
What we can do for you!
- SEO Strategy – This first step is your after you choose a monthly SEO package. We work with you to design a unique SEO strategy based on your requirements. The strategy will include all goals and milestones for both the short and long term.
- On Page & Off Page SEO– We will make sure your website is optimized for on-page SEO so that you get maximum exposure in Google and other search engines as well as off page SEO so that any other pages connected to your site are optimized for results.
- Local SEO – We will optimize your website for Local SEO so that more customers looking for local companies notice yours before the competitors.
- Google SEO – Google is always making changes and checking your content, we will make sure that your website is not negatively affected and increase your traffic and ranking.
- Keyword Analysis – Keywords are what the search engines drive for and what will determine what your potential clients are looking for.
- Competitor Analysis – The internet is a tough space to be in. We have to take all the advantages we can get by looking at what your competitors results are getting.
- Ranking Reports – On a monthly basis you will receive reports on your website ranks with the major search engines.
- Conversion optimization– The whole point behind SEO is to get a better ranking to draw more traffic which in turn will give more opportunity for conversions and with optimization those conversions mean more money in your pocket.
The most beautiful website in the world is useless if no one visits it. Very few website designers concern themselves with search engines. That’s a mistake. The easiest, most cost-effective means of generating traffic is to make your site appealing to search engines. We use sophisticated online marketing techniques and proven seo strategies to ensure you rank high on the major search engines for your keywords.
Goal Oriented, ROI-Driven Focus
We leverage the webs technology to monitor and measure all marketing efforts. For each project, we work with our clients to identify business objectives and goals, and implement measurement tools that allow for the tracking and analysis of website traffic, the number of leads generated, conversion rates, keyword popularity, blog subscription growth, email marketing campaign effectiveness, social media reach, and much more. This high degree of measurement allows us to track ROI, determine what’s working, and identify areas in need of improvement on an ongoing basis.